Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New application for Windows

Solved!

New application for Windows

So ... They took away some options in the desktop windows application. For example, I sorted the playlist by artists. I tagged some songs. I went into my own order and moved the marked songs, for example. But now it doesn't work, the marked songs will no longer be marked. And supposedly, if I want this that worked for years, I want it to work now, in 2021, I have to give it as a new idea. Now in 2021. For a leader in music streaming services. Is this normal ???

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It already works, thank you to the developers

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can still sort by artists by clicking Title three times. Custom order is still a thing (top right of playlist, choose "Custom order" in the dropdown) and you can still drag and drop songs to move them around in the custom order. What do you mean by "marking" songs? If you mean Liking them (heart icon), the icon is now next to the duration on the right.

Then I'm not surprised that Spotify has made such changes when customers don't understand such common things. For example, if you want to move in a playlist or delete 5 songs in a playlist at once, what do you do? First you mark them and then you do this operation with all the songs. Really something complicated? Well, until recently, I had a playlist by artists, for example. For example, I marked 8 songs. I went into my own order and those 8 songs were still marked. I could do whatever I wanted with them. Move them in my playlist, move them to another playlist, remove them from the playlist ... Anything. And today? I tag songs in a list by artists, I go to my own list or a list by songs, and I can't do anything. Because the track label will disappear. So it's probably how they improved this service ...

Marked as solution

It already works, thank you to the developers

Suggested posts