Premium

Country

US

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

When I change the Offline Song Location in the Advanced Settings from the default C:\ location to my local D:\ drive, it doesn't hold. When I restart Spotify App, it reverts back to the default C:\ location. Is this by design?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Well, user dennyelvis recommended that I revert to an older version (1.0.20.94), which I did, and this specific problem is solved.

Does anyone from Spotify monitor these boards? I tried a couple of different versions and the same issue existed.

Thanks again, dennyelvis!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

It seems an annoying feature of certain builds? Do u know which version you are using, latest? I've tried a few and Not all held my cache change, I use an external hard drive for my 17 gigs or so! 

Thanks for the quick response!

Current version (for the desktop app) is: 1.0.88.353.g15c26ea1 (Windows Store version)

Marked as solution

Well, user dennyelvis recommended that I revert to an older version (1.0.20.94), which I did, and this specific problem is solved.

Does anyone from Spotify monitor these boards? I tried a couple of different versions and the same issue existed.

Thanks again, dennyelvis!

My pleasure again Rhosk! I believe there are too many pointless updates, and I would like to see an option to manually update or not, that way You can keep a build that's works for YOU!

Suggested posts