Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Ontdekken / Discover

Solved!

Ontdekken / Discover

How do I remove a category from 'discover'? I listened to JC Superstar on Easter and now I have an "Andrew Lloyd Webber" line of possible albums based upon this! How do I remove this?

Knipsel.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @paulkirschner

There is no way to remove it manually. You just need to keep listening to music you like and over the next week or 2 the recommendations should update to things similar to what you are listening to.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

C'mon Paul: Give Andrew a chance. There might be a musical lover hidden inside you which is just waiting to be uncovered 😋

I found the "discover" recommendation section within the Browse module to update quite quickly within a week if I am not clicking on any of those recommendations and use the arrows top right to look at and engage with other pages of that.

Found this post useful? Please like below. Answered your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @paulkirschner

There is no way to remove it manually. You just need to keep listening to music you like and over the next week or 2 the recommendations should update to things similar to what you are listening to.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Marked as solution

C'mon Paul: Give Andrew a chance. There might be a musical lover hidden inside you which is just waiting to be uncovered 😋

I found the "discover" recommendation section within the Browse module to update quite quickly within a week if I am not clicking on any of those recommendations and use the arrows top right to look at and engage with other pages of that.

Found this post useful? Please like below. Answered your question? Mark it as a solution to help others, Thanks.

Suggested posts