Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to prevent repeats

Option to prevent repeats

The Spotify system is determinedly programmed to always give you the repeats that you do not want-- However there are easy "user programming fixes" that work to prevent the repeats that you do not want.  And the resulting Spotify music is worth everything-- getting around all of the Spotify bugs that determinedly force those repeats on you that you do not want.

For example, here is what I did to prevent repeats.

* I created a Spotify Song Radio from some next track that I wanted to explore-- The Spotify Song Radio works great at finding New Artists-- I scanned the resulting "Next Tracks" under Play Queue, looking for each New Artist put together by the Spotify Song Radio-- Then I added to my "GrowingLibrary" playlist all of the DeDuplicated tracks from all of the New Artists-- You can see the resulting 9000 track playlists under my Public playlists.

* Then I used some "user programming fix" to play tracks from my Library without repeats-- I suggest the following easy >> "user programming fix" << that avoids all of the bugs in the Spotify Shuffle that force all of those repeats on you that you do not want.

* When you restart play from your resulting NoRepeats playlist, just restart from the NextTrack after the track that you last played-- and make sure that that buggy Spotify Shuffle thing is turnedOff so that it cannot force on you the repeats that you do not want to hear.

Great Spotify listening!  And long live the divine Spotify music archives and wonderful Spotify staff, and ever spectacular they are!

1 Reply

oh! well why didnt you just say so.  i should do this blindfolded too right? and im confused, what the fck does agent mean by your name?  are you a user with too much time on his hands? or an employee of spotify thats literally telling me how broken your service is?  please clear that up for me.

Suggested posts