Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist glitching

Playlist glitching

Premium Spotify

Australia

Windows, iPhone

My Question or Issue

My playlist titled "Birds4Thirds" on spotify had "reset" about 2 days ago, with alot of songs added date changed to "added 2 days ago" when untrue, as I add to my playlist everyday. Although a minor problem at the time, I had noticed that many songs have since been duplicated after this change and some songs were missing. Notable songs that were missing were "November" and "Glitter by Tyler the Creator. I do not know what has caused this problem and was wondering if spotify could rollback my playlist as something clearly has went wrong. I am afraid that I have lost songs that I may not remember I have lost due to this issue. In the attatched screenshot, it can be seen that a lot of my songs were 'added' 2 days ago, however there is over 100 songs added '2 days ago' which almost all were not added 2 days ago.

Screenshot (504).png
1 Reply

Hey @Huyyy.

Right now, there isn't a way to rollback a playlist to a previous version, you can only recover deleted playlists.

It's odd that this happened to your playlist without manually modifying it. Does anyone have access to your Spotify account?

Also, is the playlist set as collaborative? If it's collaborative, the playlist followers will be able to modify it as they see fit.

Let me know what you find.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts