Premium

Country

Romania 

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My playlist keeps editing by itself, i don't know why.

i've added lots of songs into 1 playlist, and i've just started my pc today to see that some songs which i added a long time ago were listed as "added a day ago"

and  i know for a fact that i didn't add those songs "a day ago"

spotifyplaylist.PNG
2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Make sure Spotify is up to date. I'd also recommend using the Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page to see if that helps.

Also, make sure that the playlist is not set as a collaborative playlist 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I think you overlooked my report and didn't read the whole way through.

That wouldn't work because the damage is already done.

To repeat myself, the songs are updating by themselves, appearing as "Addded 7 days ago" even though i haven't added any songs and those songs have been among the first ones that have been added to my playlist. It's not a big deal but i want to have the old added songs stay as they are and not update the time they've been added to the playlist. I don't understand why that happened because i have a song that has been added on the 12th of March 2018 and it appears as that.

Capture.PNG

Suggested posts