Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist not visible?

Solved!

Playlist not visible?

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.A

Operating System

windows 10

My Question or Issue

A single playlist has vanished from my playlists. I listen to it frequently enough that it's in the "recently listened" area on my homepage, but it isn't in my playlists. Also, when I try to add new songs to this playlist, it doesn't seem to exist in the drop-down menu.

So far, I've tried: Updating Spotify, logging out and back in, going offline for 10 minutes and then back online, and even a full clean reinstall of the desktop client, all to absolutely no effect.  Pleas advise.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @stargazerdali!

Is the playlist missing from the tab on the left, above the album cover of the currently playing track? Are you able to locate it in Your Library > Playlists? It's worth logging in to another device or on the Web Player to see if you can find the playlist there.

Since you mentioned you can see it under Recently played on your Home page, you can open the playlist from there and add it back to Your Library by pressing the heart icon.

You can also check if the playlist was recently deleted and attempt to recover it through your account page.

In any case, feel free to share the playlist's URL, if possible. A few screenshots that show how things look on your end would also be greatly appreciated.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @stargazerdali!

Is the playlist missing from the tab on the left, above the album cover of the currently playing track? Are you able to locate it in Your Library > Playlists? It's worth logging in to another device or on the Web Player to see if you can find the playlist there.

Since you mentioned you can see it under Recently played on your Home page, you can open the playlist from there and add it back to Your Library by pressing the heart icon.

You can also check if the playlist was recently deleted and attempt to recover it through your account page.

In any case, feel free to share the playlist's URL, if possible. A few screenshots that show how things look on your end would also be greatly appreciated.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts