Free

Country

US

Device

HP Pavilion (Desktop)

Operating System

Windows 8.1

My Question or Issue

I'm trying to play the contents of a playlist but from what it seems even when I click the download button and the green button appears on the left (indicating i downloaded the entire thing) a portion of the playlist remains undownloaded and I can't find a way to download it. Toggling the download switch changes the presence of the green arrow but it isn't downloading the greyed out portion.

Nierr.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Zukotsu, welcome to the Community!

The greyed out tracks are currently not available for you, either in your country or on Spotify itself. Spotify would love to have all tracks but unfortunately due to things such as copyright issues and artist issues, it's not possible. 

However, if you have the local files for the song, you can play it through Spotify. 

Happy listening!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @Zukotsu, welcome to the Community!

The greyed out tracks are currently not available for you, either in your country or on Spotify itself. Spotify would love to have all tracks but unfortunately due to things such as copyright issues and artist issues, it's not possible. 

However, if you have the local files for the song, you can play it through Spotify. 

Happy listening!

Suggested posts