Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist playing wrong songs

Playlist playing wrong songs

Windows 10 

Premium

I have recently noted that my playlists sometimes play the wrong song.

For example, I had some Gorillas tracks and Fun Lovin Crims tracks in the same playlist. I deleted the Gorillas tracks and started playing the Fun Lovin Crims tracks.  Played first two tracks ok and then started playing a Gorillas song that wasn't even in the playlist any more. However, the track that was highlighted in the Playlist was the Crims track that should have been playing and also in the bottom left corner of the window the track shown as playing was the Crims track not the Gorillas.

There seem to be some fundamental problems with Playlists at the moment (see my other posts on this subject).

5 Replies

Hey,

Welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues!

I am gonna give you the universal fix you can try, witch is to reinstall the desktop app, as some error would could have appeared during the updating processes from different and many reasons!

The second thing that came to my mind is the possibility that somehow the delete tracks still remains in the queue, but if you are saying the highlighted track is the wrong one, than this is not applicable.

Hopefully this helps you, if not let me know so i can try and help you furthermore!

Wishing you only the best,

C

You shouldn't have to reinstall your damn app to fix this, my playlist Is random 80's stuff and it's playing lil nas, plss patch so you don't have to reinstall the app.

Hey there @rexie122342,

Thank you for your post and for your feedback.

Just to confirm, did you solve it by doing a reinstall of the app?

We're always one post away if you need us.

Cheers!

Sorry I can't remember! Have so many issues with playlists it's hard to know what is fixed and what's not. 

Hey @MarkWilliams123,

Thanks for the reply.

In this case we recommend you do perform a clean reinstall of the app.

Keep us posted. 

Cheers!

Suggested posts