Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I just logged out and logged back in to my account, and suddenly all my playlists are out of order and placed randomly in wrong folders. I have hundreds of playlists, so manually moving them all back is not a great option. I checked my iPhone app, and the playlist order there is fine, not out of order at all. 

Additional info: The reason I logged out and back in was because I had the web UI version of the desktop app, and I read on the forums that relogging might get me  back to the desktop version. It did, but now my playlists are all out of order. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jecca850,

Thanks for your post. That's very strange that it's displaying in a different order on different devices. Could you please try reinstalling Spotify to see if that will reset it? It sounds like it may have just run into some kind of bug, and a reinstall often helps with that kind of thing.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @jecca850,

Thanks for your post. That's very strange that it's displaying in a different order on different devices. Could you please try reinstalling Spotify to see if that will reset it? It sounds like it may have just run into some kind of bug, and a reinstall often helps with that kind of thing.

dinomightSpotify Star

Thank you! That worked

Awesome, glad that fixed it for you!
dinomightSpotify Star

Suggested posts