Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Possibly adding auto updates as a toggle option? And stop spamming Premium ads. >:l

Possibly adding auto updates as a toggle option? And stop spamming Premium ads. >:l

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Optiplex 5050

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

My Question or Issue

I was wondering is the Spotify team could disable the automatic updates on PC and make it so people could do it if they wanted to. It seems like older versions work better, after all. Since they actually allow you to play the songs on an Artist's page and there are way less issues in general.

And for the love of music, stop shoving Premium ads down free user's throats. I'm one of them and it's so annoying. After every 3-4 songs, the spam for that kind of ad is way too common. Also, whoever runs the Premium ad team needs a slap... with a brick. Did they intentionally try to make them cringey? Or is that person/are those people naturally cringey? I understand your platform wants to make money, but you're going about it the wrong way. Why not show ads relevant to the music people listen to instead of "Buy Premium! Here's 30 mins (jk it's 15 mins xdxd) with no ads, buy Premium! Free Premium for a month, but we need your credit card info!" and stuff like that.

Anyways, that's pretty much everything I've had a problem with. I hope this stuff will get solved soon.
Thanks to the sensible Spotify staff that'll reply to this in the near future. Have a good day/night.

0 Replies

Suggested posts