Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with categorisation of podcasts

Problem with categorisation of podcasts

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Slovakia

Device

Dell Inspiron

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I have the following problem with Spotify both on web and on desktop app.

In category health and life style there are just podcasts only about life style, so there aren't lot of podcasts.

Noguri_0-1645548848680.png

Please, could You edit It? Or, could You create in category page of podcasts some subcategories? For example, You click on 'health & lifestyle' and there will be podcasts with categories 'health' 'Personal development' 'Lifestyle' ETC?

Also, II have pasted screenshot, but I don't know, if It is good screenshot, I am blind person.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco

2 Replies

Hey @Noguri,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and for your feedback.

We think this feedback fits better in our Idea exchange board. To post it in the right place, do the following:

1. Go to the Spotify Community

2. Click on Menu

3. Click on Ideas > Idea submissions

4. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click on “Let’s go”

Keep in mind the Idea Exchange guidelines when submitting your Idea to make sure we can make the most of it.

It's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented. You can also check this Spotify Answer to get to know more about how your feedback will reach Spotify.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here to help. 

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello.

Sorry to write It here, but the problem wasn't fixed iet. I think on this problem of Health&lifestyle podcast category in Slovakia and Czech. Please, could You look on It? There are only podcasts of Lifestyle. It is problem of Windows and Webplayer.

Suggested posts