Problema no Desktop para Windows

Highlighted

Problema no Desktop para Windows

leandrolelo
Regular

O programa abre, carrega normalmente todos as opções e sugestões para ouvir, mas quando clico para tocar, nada acontece. A música é selecionada, mas a música não toca.

Plan

Premium

Country

Brasil

Operating System

(Windows 7)

My Question or Issue

Preciso de suporte!!

38 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Problema no Desktop para Windows

Hey @leandrolelo,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying in English here 🙂

First off, could you confirm whether you downloaded the app for desktop directly from the Spotify website or instead from the Windows Store?

If you've tried one of the above and it didn't work, do you mind trying the other and seeing if that works for you instead?

If neither of those work, could you try a clean reinstall of the app, making sure to clear all app data in the process (step 4 in this support article)?

Let us know how that goes! We'll be here in case you need further help with solving this.

PeterModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Highlighted

Carlosj61
Visitor
tambem estou aguardando soluçao
Highlighted

Anderslash
Casual Listener

It seems that a lot of brazilian people with Windows 7 are experiencing this exact problem. The program don't play the music when you press the "play" button. It selects the music, appear to be starting the playback (it turns to the "pause" button instead of "play"), but nothing happens, no music, the time stops at the beginning of the song.

Highlighted

GuilhermeFK
Regular

I'm from Brazil and I'm also experiencing this issue.

The Desktop app opens normally. My home page is ok. But none of these features works properly:

- musics - I click on them and they don't play

- daily mix - I click on the playlist and they don't even open. If I click on the icon, the first music appears, but then don't start playing

- lists in my library don't load

When I close the app and open once again, it pops up a window saying Spotify is running - then I have to shut down all the processes to open it properly.

I've already removed and reinstalled the program twice and it didn't work.

Finally, I'm listening to my music without a problem with Spotify Web Player.

Spotify.png
Spotify 2.png
Highlighted

Yrexz
Visitor

I have exactly the same issue, tried clean restalling and the same happened. I am on a Windows 7 and the problem seems to have begun maybe 4-5 days ago.

The musics that I click don't play and after I click on the first one, the app doesn't freeze but it doesn't load anything more.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Im also from Brazil and i'm having the same problem.

Highlighted

leandrolelo
Regular

Hello! I agree to write here in English, even though I believe it would be very important for a company like Spotify to offer online support (especially over the phone) and in my native language, after all users of other languages ​​also deserve to meet their needs, in addition to paying for its use.

I downloaded the program directly from the Spotify website and have tried all the procedures you suggested. None of them solved the problem.

Looking for solutions through the Spotify community, I realized that several other users with the same problem, exactly the same. So after seeing this and trying all the procedures, I don't believe the problem is with my procedures. By the way, one day the program was working normally, and the next day the problem started, even if you didn't do anything new, no extra programs, no updates, etc.

thank you very much for your attention and would be very kind if you could give us some solution to the problem. Thank you!

Highlighted

lanzaprop
Casual Listener

Bom dia, estou com o mesmo problema. Abro no win 7, n"ao consigo tocar musica nenhuma. Após fechar, o spotify não abre at~e que eu encerre os processos abertos (geralmente uns 5) via gerenciador de processos. Quando uso o Spotify via Web, e o App está aberto, ele mostra o que está sendo tocado no web. Mas basta mexer no app e ele trava novamente. Já fiz download do spotify full, fiz clean install, e nada disso funcionou. Acabei de assinar o Premium Duo, não me façam me arrepender, por favor....

Highlighted

carlicass

Tenho o mesmo problema com o meu APP do Spotify/Win7.

Exatamente a mesma descrição dos anteriores. (Abre, carrega e não toca, trava)

Também já realizei todos os procedimentos de reinstalação completa e permanece com este problema.

Aguardo um retorno o mais breve, pois preciso editar uma play para um evento.

Grata.

SUGGESTED POSTS