Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi,

This relates to the desktop app on Windows. Several of the playlists listed on my  Public Profile page are private and should not be listed.

As you can see from the image below, the drop-down menu for a playlist on this page includes an "Add to profile" option.  This implies that it is not already on the profile and therefore not already public. This playlist remains as such after navigating to other pages or restarting the app.

dsparkplug_1-1627210631837.png

If I click the "Add to profile" option it is replaced with a "Remove from profile" option. If I then click on the "Remove from profile" option then navigate away from the page and then back to it, the playlist is then removed from the page.

This looks like a bug to me.

Note his was mistakenly posted as an idea but there  doesn't seem to be a way to delete it: https://community.spotify.com/t5/forums/editpage/board-id/ideas_submissions/message-id/139064

1 Reply

Hey there @dsparkplug,

Thanks for the reply.

We'd recommend running a clean reinstall of the app, as described here. This will clear all app data. 

If this issue is till present after that, let us know if this is happening with all your playlists, or just this specific one.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts