Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue and Chronology

Solved!

Queue and Chronology

Plan

Free

Country

Device

Pc

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Queue and Chronology don't work when I use the app from the Pc. A news from this morning, I don't know why. My profile looks like dead.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @SharonB

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your PC? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @SharonB

Thanks for reaching out - we’re here to help!

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your PC? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. It'll also get you the latest version of Spotify. These changes tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing. Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.

Suggested posts