Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue does not load full playlist

Queue does not load full playlist

I have a playlist of about 250 songs. Queue does not load full playlist when I play a song in the playlist it just loads about 80 to 90 songs then stops playing when reaching the last song in the queue instead of adding the rest of the songs from the playlist. At times the queue is shortened to about 10 songs, even after initially showing almost 90 songs in the queue, then I have to play the next song in the playlist which then loads the next 80 to 90 songs but still doesn't load the full playlist. What is going on? This is very frustrating.

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

PC, Samsung Galaxy J3, Sonos

Operating System

Windows 10, Android

7 Replies

Hey @RandomSListener

I'd suggest reinstalling your Spotify client, maybe it needs a little refresh. 🙂

Check out this article on how to!

Let me know how it goes!

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I uninstalled and reinstalled. The problem still exists. It loaded 100 songs this time. The queue does not add songs as songs are played so once the queue is finsihed playing those songs the player stops.

@Sebasty wrote:

Hey @RandomSListener

I'd suggest reinstalling your Spotify client, maybe it needs a little refresh. 🙂

Check out this article on how to!

Let me know how it goes!

@RandomSListener

Alright, that's interesting! I also tried my long playlist, I don't seem to have this issue.
Does this happen to other playlists too?
Does skipping a song cause any change?

I'd also suggest trying another user account, such as your friend's, or just a spare one, to see if the issue persists.

Let me know what happens:)

SebastySpotify Star

@Sebasty wrote:

@RandomSListener

Alright, that's interesting! I also tried my long playlist, I don't seem to have this issue.
Does this happen to other playlists too?
Does skipping a song cause any change?

I'd also suggest trying another user account, such as your friend's, or just a spare one, to see if the issue persists.

Let me know what happens:)

I did what you suggested. Same problem. I tried to explain it in more detail but the site wouldn't accept the text as written.

Spotify is limiting the number of songs that the queue will add.

100 is the total max in queue

@RandomSListener

Do you meet this song limit in "Next In Queue" (you click the three dots on a song/album and select Add To Queue), or is it in Next Up?

I don't seem to have this issue either way, it queues the entire 200+ song playlist.

Does this happen on both mobile and desktop?

Let me know 🙂

SebastySpotify Star

Suggested posts