Free

Country

Turkey

Device

Lenovo G710 Laptop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

The recommended songs bar at the bottom of my playlist has disappeared, but is still present on all my other playlists. I uninstalled & re-installed the app on my laptop but didn't work. Please solve my problems.

My issue's image:

Adsız.jpg
3 Replies

Hi there @MTyronic,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We're happy to take a closer look into this.

Just to confirm, is it a specific playlist this occurs on? If so, can you share the URI of the playlist if it's public so that we can have a closer look directly from our end?

Also, did you follow these steps when you reinstalled the app?  This is different from a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

It would also be great if you can let us know if this happens on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

​​​​​​​Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I have the same problem here. Recommended songs gone missing on my main playlist with 317 songs in the desktop app. It only happens on that specific playlist and in the desktop app. Working fine in the mobile version.

Issue started to happen after the update that changed the user interface.

Version of the desktop app: 1.1.61.583.gad060c66-a

Hey there @Shincham

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

We'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the desktop app. This is often an overlooked step, but it can be helpful to get rid of any cache that might be causing trouble. 

If this doesn't do the trick, could you give it a try using the web player to see if you notice the same behavior?

Keep us posted. 

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts