Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recover Accidentally Deleted Playlist

Solved!

Recover Accidentally Deleted Playlist

I accidentally deleted my playlist "Playlist 1". Is there any way to get it back?

Thank you!

Joao Rocha

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

37 Replies
Marked as solution

Yep, just go here 🙂

Thank you very much! 🙂

how can i undelete a playlist and what if i cant remeber its name?

Your account pages have a recover playlist section showing all recoverable playlists. Try them all until you find the one you want.

I've also accidentally deleted a playlist titles "A  d u m b  Playlist" (It wasn't actually dumb!) and I've tried to open the recover playlist tab in my account to no success. How else can I recover my playlist?
Thanks in advance!

What do you get when you try to open the playlist recovery tab @ilexilex ?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Most of the time it's just a blank screen, but when I've tried to refresh once or twice it's come up with 505 Forbidden.

Strange, what browser are you using? 

Peter

Peter

Safari. I'll try a different browser when I'm back on my laptop and see how it goes though.

great link my playlist was recovered 

I also accidentally deleted my playlist. It's called "Christmas Spirit", but I can't see any deleted playlists in the link you posted. Is there another way to have it recovered?

@user-removed - If its not on that page, get in touch with the team directly using the online contact form and they can have a deeper dig for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Thank you so much for your help! I've sent them a message. 😉

Thank you!

//Tina

the easy way i found was to go to search  -  type in name of list that was lost  it should be there 

then rename it  and  load it again 

how do i recover a playlist i erased? its called dec2013, can anybody give me some advice please?

@jplrocha wrote:

I accidentally deleted my playlist "Playlist 1". Is there any way to get it back?

Thank you!

Joao Rocha

here  should be your erased playlists 🙂

I accidentally deleted my "Spin Library" playlist. is there any way to get this back? Thank you.

@jilliancooney wrote:

I accidentally deleted my "Spin Library" playlist. is there any way to get this back? Thank you.

You should be able to restore it from your own account:

https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/

Peter

Go to spotify. On the top left corner, push help, then your account. You should then find a button that says: recover playlists. 

Suggested posts