Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Repeat Function Not Working Properly

Repeat Function Not Working Properly

Hi All,

This might sound like a weird issue, but it's been bugging me and I can't seem to fix it, so I figure I'll give this a shot.

My previous laptop that I had ran Windows 7, and if I was listening to a single track on repeat and then decided to change songs, it would remain on the repeat one track function. Recently, I had to get a new laptop that runs Windows 10, and the repeat function hasn't been operating as it had before. Now, if I'm listening to a single song on repeat and I switch songs, the repeat one track function turns itself off and it beging functioning as if I told it to repeat all. Spotify won't go back to repeating a single track until I go in and manually click the repeat song button until it goes back to the repeat single track function.

I've tried poking around in my settings to see if it's something that I can fix there, but so far I haven't found anything that seemed like a clear solution to this problem. And yes, both my Windows and my Spotify are up to date. It's been doing this since I got the computer.

Admitedly, this is a small, petty problem, but it's been annoying me for the better part of 5+ months, so if anyone has any solutions, I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks in advance

0 Replies

Suggested posts