Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scroll bug

Solved!

Scroll bug

The Windows desktop application has a bug that causes it to scroll as far down as it can on an artist page.

Note: the artist must have a bio/some images for this bug to occur (the scroll position must not be at the top of the About page).

How to reproduce

- Go to the page of any artist

- Select the "About" tab

- Scroll down a bit

- Click the Back arrow

- Now Spotify will scroll down infinitely until it hits the bottom of the artist's page.

Operating System Windows 10 Home 64bit

Spotify version 1.1.48.625.g1c87c7f7

Reinstalling Spotify / restarting computer did not affect this behavior.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @adde37,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for sending the video.

We appreciate the time you've taken to report this. We've made sure to pass this on to the right folks so they look into it.

Although we don't have a timetable for when this might be fixed, hopefully it'll be soon. In the meantime, we recommend keeping your app up to date.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @adde37

Help’s here!

We tried to reproduce this behavior on our side but we weren't able to. In such a case we recommend giving it another try with a clean reinstall this time - we recommend this steps since it's way more thorough than a simple reinstall in removing corrupted data. 

If this persists after the clean reinstall, send us a video recording displaying the issue you noticed. Just attach the video to your next response to us by using the Insert Video option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

Tried the fresh reinstall, no effect. I have attached a video on this post, thank you for responding!

Marked as solution

Hey there @adde37,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for sending the video.

We appreciate the time you've taken to report this. We've made sure to pass this on to the right folks so they look into it.

Although we don't have a timetable for when this might be fixed, hopefully it'll be soon. In the meantime, we recommend keeping your app up to date.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts