Plan: Family as well as free
Devices: (Samsung Galaxy 9 and Windows)
Operating System: (Android and Windows 10)
My Question or Issue
Since today songs keep skipping every second on my Windows 10 laptop.
1) Uninstalled Spotify, deleted AppData stuff, re-installed to no avail.
2) Uninstalled again and installed the Microsoft Store version (220.127.116.1166.gf9dc3904), same issue.
3) When app is started on laptop, tracks also keep skipping on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone after stopping Windows App.
4) Disabled all playback devices on Windows; Keeps spinning without Sound device
5) Tried to create a (Free) account on my Windows laptop. Same issue