Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Solved] Spotify doesn't work after last update (Windows)

[Solved] Spotify doesn't work after last update (Windows)

Spotify doesn't work after last update. When app is open it shows only few buttons on the top-left side and rest of app is all in black.
I uinstalled it and deleted much left files as I could (users...appdata etc.), restarting computer, used Ccleaner, but after fresh install it still is not working. I tried Widows Store version and "traditional" version, but it changed nothing. Please help.

One more thing: Dear Spotify team. Your service is a great thing for music, but desktop apps (web app too) could ruin it for me. I am a simple customer and I don't have much time to repair this broken app time-to-time - it failed for many times in the past, but then I was able to repair it.
I know it isn't easy to write great and stable app, but it's so important for many people. Good luck!

2 Replies

I solved this right now. The reason of problem was... hardware acceleration. After 3 years of using this setting without any problems...

same here. I couldnt uninstall either. But once i deselected hardware acceleration, it worked. Thanks for the tip!!

Suggested posts