Premium

Country

Brazil

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 11

My Question or Issue

Every time I try to change the tempo of the song in the player it skips to the next track

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Check out the Status Update section of this article. It should fix your problem.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Song-Podcast-skipping-when-clicking-sliding-the-prog...

similar problem. However, I cant run tracks that don't have a like. But when i "liked track" - it starting work

Sharemashita_0-1670428183191.png

P.S. this is Win11 2h22

Hey folks, 

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that our tech teams are aware of these issues happening and they're currently looking into them.

@zMathew, we suggest that you add your Vote to the Ongoing issue @kaworu_bloodpaw mentioned above and provide us with the info we're asking for in the Status update

@Sharemashita, the Ongoing issue you mentioned is this one. We suggest that you add your Vote by clicking on the Thumbs up icon and follow the steps we provided in the Status update

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when these issues will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Thank you, this solve the problem. ❤️

Hey @zMathew

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

We're glad to hear that now it's working as expected. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you. 

Have a nice day 🙂 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts