NEXT STEP

Songs fading in and out

Solved!

Songs fading in and out

Plan - Premium

Country - UK

Device - Windows 10 laptop

My Question or Issue

Recently I've been regularly having a problem with songs constantly fading in and out.  The reduction in volume is very brief, less than a second, and occurs dozens of times with a single track.  This started happening about two weeks ago and doesn't seem to happen when I use Spotify with my Android phone. It also does not happen every time I use the service.  

I looked at some earlier posts and can say that it is not an issue with crossfade, which is disabled regardless. I've tried with both high- and low-quality streaming and the volume is not normalized. I also tried disabling enhancements on Windows, to no effect. 

Any ideas?  Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here. If it doesn't work try to use this more advanced guide 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the app. Just follow the steps here. If it doesn't work try to use this more advanced guide 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest!

you just need to play with the volume setting on the app thats all i do and fixes it for the day

Suggested posts