Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs from albums don't automatically save to My Library when I save an album to My Albums

Solved!

Songs from albums don't automatically save to My Library when I save an album to My Albums

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

When I save an album the songs are not saved in the Songs section of My Library.  I have noticed that probably half of the albums I have saved in the past couple of months are not in my songs which is frustrating because I like to shuffle all my songs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @thecolfax, help's arrived.

It's currently expected that the tracks from an album you save will not appear in your Songs collection, and you need to save the songs individually. If you think this is something that others would like to have changed, you can create an idea so other people can vote and contribute to the discussion. 

There's already an existing idea here, but this involves other features as well. 

Hope that helps! 🙂 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @thecolfax, help's arrived.

It's currently expected that the tracks from an album you save will not appear in your Songs collection, and you need to save the songs individually. If you think this is something that others would like to have changed, you can create an idea so other people can vote and contribute to the discussion. 

There's already an existing idea here, but this involves other features as well. 

Hope that helps! 🙂 

Ok well that's kind of dissapointing but thanks for clearing it up

Hey there @thecolfax,

Glad to hear this helps!

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

We'll be spotify:track:4Gl0cgJY72rzNTDXsUHJVj

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts