Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Songs not playing on PC

Songs not playing on PC

Plan

Premium

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Yesterday i wanted to test my headset that apperantly broke too,and i couldnt play any songs on my PC,i checked on my phone and everything was fine,but appeares a blue cloud when i press Play and says ( Spotify cant play this right now.If you have the file on your computer you can import it) and skips the song and it keep going and going.Can someone help me please?Maybe any advice? (i already reinstall it )

UPD:It works now,i guess

1 Reply

Hey @Dirty_Paws,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We're glad to know that everything is working well now. However, this type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device. We understand that you already tried the regular reinstall process, but in this type of case, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall by following the steps mentioned in this article.

Also, in case it happens again, we'd also recommend clearing any entries which contain Spotify from the host files on your computer. To do so, you can follow the instructions in this post (even if it's a different issue).

We appreciate the time you took reporting this issue and for letting us know about its resolution.

If you have any additional questions, remember that we're just a post away 🙂

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts