Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(Surface Go, Dell Desktop)

Operating System

(Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Spotify Connect needs an on/off switch. There are many reasons, but my main one is as follows: I have Spotify installed on an elderly relative's computer at their house. They (a couple) know their way around a computer well enough, but can't find a way to turn Spotify off when it 'randomly' starts playing miles away from where I am, because I was listening to music or a podcast on my laptop.

This is a big issue, as occasionally it takes them a long time to turn off, with or without instruction. I could just uninstall it off of their computer, but then I'd have to go through the hassle of un/reinstalling it each time I use Spotify at their house. 

Anyway, please, please create a solution to this problem. I absolutely love Spotify, I use it multiple times a week, and this (to me) is the only issue, but it's a fairly important one. Thank you for reading this.

In the future, I may consider creating an alternate account exclusively for their computer, but again, this should probably be fixed either way. Thank you, and have a nice day.

SUGGESTED POSTS