Spotify Connect stopped working on streaming device

Re: Spotify Connect stopped working on streaming device

topkebabber

I've got the exact same issue, unistalling with iobit unistaller, cleaning reg with ccleaner then installing again worked for the first time. Then I re-started the app and the problem appeared again, i've got this issue from a couple of days.

atazoth
Music Fan

As I have reported in another thread, I have exactly the same problem but it only happens in one but not all of my spotify family accounts.

Looks like its an account specific problem, not network nor hardware problem.

MasterLi

I do have the same problem. I tried both the desktop app as well as the windows store app, both show the same behaviour recently.

A few days ago and the months before everything was fine.

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. It hasn't been working for a few days.

Reinstalling DOES fix it but only for a short while then it breaks again...

Both windows store version and normal version are broken.

b0Ni12
Regular

same problem, reinstalling fixing problem. but after restart app it doesnt work again.

edit : install app from here, its working now after restart too. seems like issue with windows store version > https://www.spotify.com/download/windows/

nvm didnt work again. lol

AnotherStranger
Regular

Sam issue here. Works perfectly fine from my phone, but once I use my PC, it's like it's in offline mode.

Nothing gets picked up.

PsyItalian

Been happening to me these past couple days.  No matter what I would do, it would only working for the first time starting it up.  It also isn't affecting everyone, since several of my friends don't have this problem.

aplimeX
Casual Listener

Same issue here.

I also removed every connection from my Spotify account (i just went to the spotify website/account overview/apps). It worked for the first start of the app, but after closing it and starting again it stopped working. Pretty annoying since im using spotify roughly 10 hours a day.

atazoth
Music Fan

I have solved this by contacting the Spotify support at https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

They offer to transfer everything I have in the problematic spotify account to a new account .

Now everything is working as expected under the new account.

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

I have the same issue and will conntact support and see if a switch to a new account will fix.

SUGGESTED POSTS