Premium

Country

USA

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My Spotify app on my desktop refuses to find my echo show or my iPhone in the device list for compatible devices, I have done a fresh install on all of the devices, and still, it does not work, the web player can find my devices without a problem but the desktop app cannot. 

4 Replies

Hi there @ItsJustAName,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Can you confirm that you followed the steps that's provided in this article? There's some more steps to help thoroughly uninstall the app from your device, so if you haven't, we'd highly suggest it since the steps will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We also suggest that you restart your router to see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I have done the process of removing all old files multiple times and restarting my router but my PC refuses to find it and I have reset my network settings as well on both devices but no luck

Hey @ItsJustAName,

Thanks for your reply.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can check if everything is ok with your account's cache.

Hope it gets sorted out soon. The Community is here for you in case you have any questions or need anything else.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

"reinstall the app" sounds a lot like, "we don't care enough to fix the problem. so reinstall."

Suggested posts