Premium

Country

USA

Device

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2 (r1.0)

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Recently started issue of Spotify user interface not loading while offline. The application still works through the dropdown menu and loads normally while online. How fix?

3 Replies

Hey @Lt_Barnes,

Thanks for getting in touch with us 🙂

Could you give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

It's also a good idea to try running the app as an administrator. Are there any changes?

You can also send us a screenshot of what you're seeing. We'll investigate this further.

Keep us in the loop! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

So it turns out that I ended up restarting my computer after youtube started glitching out. This appears to have fixed my issue for the time being. I'm going to assume that this was not caused by spotify itself but possibly due to my outdated motherboard, though I did manage to recreate what Spotify looked like while the problem was occurring.

image_2021-02-10_121734.png

Hey @Lt_Barnes,

Thanks for keeping in touch and for sending the screenshot.

Although we can't know for sure what was causing that behavior, we're glad to know that it was sorted out.

In case it happens again, it's worth running a clean reinstall with the steps sent above.

Also, make sure that there aren't any restrictions for Spotify on your firewall.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts