My Question or Issue
Never had Problems with the App but since i´m using Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 as my Interface it stopped working. All other Apps/Programms with sound outout working fine but when i try to play something in the Spotify app it just loops thru the Playlist without playing anything and says "Spotify can´t play.."
What i tried:
- Uninstall, reinstall using Website
- Uninstall, reinstall using Microsoft App Downloader
- Disable Hardware acceleration in App settings
- Deactivate all other Sound-In/outputs
- Deactivate exclusive mode in advance settings for Interfaceoutput
- Updated Interface driver
I´m desperate 😕
Solved! Go to Solution.
Oh boi. I guess i just fixed it. With you help, of course!!
Since everything worked fine plug and play after installing Traktor Pro3 Software i never look for additional driver. On the NI Website i just found a S4 MK3 ASIO driver. After installing it i was able to change the Bitrate and Hz. 24 bit 44hz was set without the driver and was causing the problem, from what i can tell now. I set the Samplerate to 24 bit 48 hz and Spotify is working again!!
So Happy 😄