Solved!

Spotify client keeps losing connection

Plan

Premium

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

So, my PC client keeps losing connection even though everything's fine with the connectivity. It usually happens after about 1 hour of running (I always keep it on in the background, playing or not). Shutting it down via task manager fixes the issue but after an hour it always comes back. Is there any more long term fix for this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @w-1y2fmc4_koe,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Try logging out, restarting your PC and your router, and logging back in. If that doesn't make any difference, we suggest running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing trouble. We also recommend downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there @w-1y2fmc4_koe,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

Try logging out, restarting your PC and your router, and logging back in. If that doesn't make any difference, we suggest running a clean reinstall of the app by following these steps. This can be helpful to get rid of any corrupted files that might be causing trouble. We also recommend downloading the app again from the Microsoft Store.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts