Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify empty playlist?!

Spotify empty playlist?!

Hello, I'm Desolation. Out of the blue, as I logged back into Spotify, I decided that I wanted to listen to a game-related playlist of songs that parody actual songs, but all of a sudden, (first off) it would not let me play the 19 songs that I had on the playlist, and soon afterwards, it said that I should most likely update my Spotify, so why not? Directly after signing in, bam! the 19 songs that I love listening to while playing League of Legends all disappeared. I'll be honest, I created another account to see if that was the problem, but nope! Turns out it didn't show up for my other account either, so then I decided to search through some parts of other similar forums that had the same fate I did, yet I still have no idea on how I can retrieve them all back (heck, I even tried deleting the playlist and recovering it, and still no use). Lastly, I will try to once again download Spotify to see if it will work once and for all, but for now, I am completely stumped. Thank you for your time (in advance)! I will also update or edit whether or not re-downloading Spotify worked.

2 Replies

Edit: redownloading Spotify did not work. Also, I am using a laptop and a laptop alone. (Forgot to mention what device I am currently and only using)

Hi there! If this was a custom playlist, you can recover it through your account page here, There is a button at the top to recover playlists.

If that doesn't do the trick, I recommend contacting Spotify Support through either Twitter via @SpotifyCares or through the contact form here. You will want to check your spam folder for an email back and keep in mind that you want to reply to that email even if it comes from a "No-Reply" address. Doing this will send a notification for a tech to reach out. 

Hope this helps!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts