Premium

Country

INDONESIA.

Device

DESKTOP

Operating System

Windows 10.

My Question or Issue

Can not open/play Spotify, pop up came and asked to open Windows Store, and there said need repair. But after repair, reset, even uninstall & re-install, still can not open.

Annotation 2019-03-31 113956.jpg
Annotation 2019-03-31 114222.jpg
Annotation 2019-03-31 114302.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@SigitWahyuW 

I'm back! ^^

Could you check if there is a Windows update available for your computer? If yes, be sure to update your system. ^^

Peace

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hey @SigitWahyuW! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't look good.

Have you tried to install the app from the official Spotify download page? This version should work for you. ^^

Let me know if that helps, thanks!

Peace

No, even I unable to uninstall it.

@SigitWahyuW 

What are you seeing while trying to reinstall the app? Could you maybe take a screenshot of this?

Peace

Sooner, after finishing installed application from web, the pop up "this app can't open" (just like above) appeared, and there were two Spotify apps appeared on Start Menu, the "black" Spotify icon and the "green" icon. I can uninstalled the green icon, with the right click from mouse, but I have to use uninstaller app, to remove the "black" Spotify icon, since it can not be removed from Control Panel.

I use my account on 5 devices, desktop PC (this one that have problem), my laptop, 2 android phones and an iPad. I suppose, this is allow.

Right now, I play Spotify via web browser..

I hope, there is a solution for this matter..

@SigitWahyuW

Thanks!

I've escalated your issue to the support.

I will reply on this thread with help soon. ^^

Peace

Many thanks to you..

Marked as solution

@SigitWahyuW 

I'm back! ^^

Could you check if there is a Windows update available for your computer? If yes, be sure to update your system. ^^

Peace

I just updated Windows, yesterday. And I just installed Spotify via Store, and it run OK. Thanks for assistances...

@SigitWahyuW 

You're welcome! ^^

I'm glad it's working for you again.

Peace

Suggested posts