Plan

Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Operating System

Android 12, Windows 11

My Question or Issue

I play Spotify on my Raspberry Pi 4 using Moode Audio. I have Spotify Connect integrated in Moode Audio, so I can click "Play on other device" on the bottom of the page of Spotify and select "Play on Moode Spotify". 

It used to work fine with Windows 10 and an earlier version of Android, but now I use Windows 11 and the last version of Android and it stopped working. I can still select Moode Spotify in the list of other devices, but when I do I hear no sound. 

I updated both the Spotify app in Windows and Android, I have the last version of Moode Audio and the connection between my computer and Moode is fine (I can also listen to radiostations on Moode and there is sound. I have full control over my Moode Audio).

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get my music playing...?

23 Replies

**bleep** That totally worked!!! Thanks Digby

Solution by @fabo920 works for me. Somehow the default volume for the spotify zero in moode. Edit the Configure-Audio-EditSpotifyconfig-InitialVolume% to some number.

I used direct(hw) but in order for Spotify to work I have to upsample, and set the spotify bit rate to highest (32bit)

Hey vid173, where do I find that file on the Pi? I SSH'd into it but could not find it. Appreciate the help.

Suggested posts