Plan

Premium

Canada

Device

Asus Zenbook

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hello, I am also experiencing a problem: whenever myself or others try to click on the "see all" button on my Spotify profile, it wouldn't load and just show a blank page. I've already tried deleting and reinstalling as well as downloaded from the Microsoft store. In addition, I checked and tried to see if I could press the "see all" button on my profile on the "web player". I believe that this is a problem with the "profile" only because everything else works fine. I also logged in and out multiple times and disconnected and reconnected my Facebook account as well.

Long story short: whenever myself or others on their account try to click the "see all" button on my profile to see all my "followers", "followings", and "public playlists", it wouldn't load and pull up a blank page.

I would really appreciate if you could help or fix this issue!

Thank You.

1 Reply

Hey @John-8,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

We recommend you log out everywhere and run a clean reinstall on all your devices, this involves deleting the cache files of the app and will force an account wide resynchronization of your info. You can have a look at this guide for the steps relevant to each device.

If the issue persists, could you share screenshots of what you and your friends see when they bring up your profile and of the public playlists and followers it should actually contain?

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts