Spotify restarting istself

Solved!
Highlighted

Spotify restarting istself

hassehest
Casual Listener

The problem is when i start spotify it keeps running for about 15-20 seconds and then shuts down. After it shut itself down i restarts and it's the same thing all over again, 15-20 seconds open and shuts down by itself. This goes on in a endless loop until i manually closing spotify, then it will not open again. When starting it again the same thing heppen. I've tried restarting the program several times, uninstalled it, kept i closed for a few hours, restarted the computer 2 or 3 times and nothing helps. So is anyone else have the same issue or does anyone know how to fix this. Help a brother out! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify restarting istself

hassehest
Casual Listener

Another thread said it helped downloading Spotify again from their website and installing it and it worked fine.

5 Replies
Solution!

Re: Spotify restarting istself

hassehest
Casual Listener

Another thread said it helped downloading Spotify again from their website and installing it and it worked fine.

Re: Spotify restarting itself

Xanxerox
Casual Listener

So my symptoms for my problem with spotify are that once I launch the program, it will play music for about 20-30 seconds and then restart...wierd huh??

My solution? Download the program from Spotify web site and reinstall.  My program is working just like its old self :)!

tvluke55

I reinstalled it 3 times and it continues to keep restarting. Stinks

Xanxerox
Casual Listener
You might have to completely uninstall the application from your computer
and down load a fresh current copy from the web site...

Xanxerox
Casual Listener
You might have to completely uninstall the application from your computer
and down load a fresh current copy from the web site...
SUGGESTED POSTS