Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify restarting istself

Solved!

Spotify restarting istself

The problem is when i start spotify it keeps running for about 15-20 seconds and then shuts down. After it shut itself down i restarts and it's the same thing all over again, 15-20 seconds open and shuts down by itself. This goes on in a endless loop until i manually closing spotify, then it will not open again. When starting it again the same thing heppen. I've tried restarting the program several times, uninstalled it, kept i closed for a few hours, restarted the computer 2 or 3 times and nothing helps. So is anyone else have the same issue or does anyone know how to fix this. Help a brother out! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Another thread said it helped downloading Spotify again from their website and installing it and it worked fine.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Another thread said it helped downloading Spotify again from their website and installing it and it worked fine.

So my symptoms for my problem with spotify are that once I launch the program, it will play music for about 20-30 seconds and then restart...wierd huh??

My solution? Download the program from Spotify web site and reinstall.  My program is working just like its old self :)!

I reinstalled it 3 times and it continues to keep restarting. Stinks

You might have to completely uninstall the application from your computer
and down load a fresh current copy from the web site...

You might have to completely uninstall the application from your computer
and down load a fresh current copy from the web site...

Suggested posts