Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify toca sozinho quando está pausado

Spotify toca sozinho quando está pausado

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Brazil

Device

Desktop

Operating System

Windows10

My Question or Issue

Há algum tempo, quando tenho o spotify pausado no meu computador, começa a tocar alguma musica aleatória. Já troquei a senha, sai de todos os dispositivos e ainda vem acontecendo isso. O que pode ser?

30 Replies

Também estou tendo esse problema. Começou faz uma semana mais ou menos.

Esta acomtecendo com o meu também. E o pior é que toca músicas ruins pra kct e elas vão para tocadas mais recentemente. Tenho uma reputação a zelar

Hey folks,

thanks for reaching out to us on the Community. We're here to help 🙂

Since the official Community language is English, we hope you don't mind us replying accordingly.

If you fear that someone might have accessed your account without your authorisation, we recommend you follow all of the steps listed in this support article.

Let us knw how it goes and keep us updated. We'll be right here if you need any help!

Best,

P

Hey Peter, thanks for replying.

However I don't think no one is using my account, since I recognise all devices that are playing.

Isn't there any new Spotify updates that once you have paused the song for a long time it simply starts playing a song from the Top charts? Because that's what it looks to be happening.

Thanks,

Lucas

I agree with Lucas. Samething here.

This is happening to mine, too. And the worst is that I play songs that I really bad and they go to the songs played recently. I have a reputation to watch over 😉

I'm having the same issue while using spotify on mt computer. A ffew minutes after pausing a song, for no reason, it starts playing random songs that are not even saved in my account.
Really wish the support coud fix it or at least give us some instructions.

Hey  everyone,

Thanks for getting back in touch and clarifying.

Just to confirm, does this only occur on the desktop client? If so, have you tried reinstalling the app on that device? You can find how to do so here.

We'd also suggest performing the following steps to make sure your account is secure:

1. Open the password reset form in a private/incognito window, and choose a strong password you haven't used before.
  2. Go to your account page and click SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE.

Make sure to never use the same password for all your accounts. If you're using the same password over multiple services, update your passwords so each service has a unique one.

Further, you can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.

Let us know if that helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Estou começando a achar que estão nos sacaneando para dar ibope para certas musicas, e assim ganhar dinheiro pois não ha nenhuma **bleep** concreta para a nossa dúvida. Vocês não tem noção do ódio que passo diariamente quando pauso a musica para atender o telefone no serviço ou deixo pausada para qualquer outra coisa e quando de repente começa a tocar Gustavo Lima... acho que não preciso dizer mais nada. Arrumem nosso problema! Estamos pagando para utilizar seu serviço, não é nada gratuito.

I'm starting to think they're messing around to give us some music and win money because there's no concrete answer to our question. You have no idea of ​​the hate that I spend every day when I pause the music to answer the phone in the service or I leave paused for anything else and when suddenly it starts playing Gustavo Lima and Luan Santana ... I think I do not have to say anything else. Fix our problem! We are paying to use your service, it is not free.

I'm 100% sure no one is using my account. It always start playing the same music, only it. This goes on for a few days/weeks and it changes to another song. I believe it's some kind of advertisment for said song.

Just the other day, I was listening to a podcast on my phone and had to pause for a few minutes. The moment I took the phone out of my pocket, it started to play that damm song.

If I'm paying my subscription, I don't want to be forced to listen do ads.

I'm having the exact same problem. And it's always awful songs by Luan Santana and Gusttavo Lima. It happens both in the PC and phone app.

Acontece a mesma coisa comigo e com musica do luan santana também. O plano de vcs é normal ou é de estudante?

Sim, meu plano é de estudante.

Acho que deveriamos abrir um processo contra a empresa pois somos ignorados e nosso problema não foi solucionado.

Se dentro de 3 dias não obtivermos uma **bleep** farei uma denuncia para um investigamento concreto.

No de vocês ainda ta acontecendo? Nos últimos dias fiz alguns testes e não aconteceu de novo, não sei se é sorte ou se deram um jeito. Pelo menos no pc parou. Vou testar no app do cel agora.

For a few days it didn't happen, and today it started again. Spotify, could you f******* stop this s***?

I don't want to f**** listen to Luan Santana or s*** like that. If I wanted I'd put it on my playlists.

The app was paused on MY playlist because I was on a call, and changed to the playlist on the picture attached and started playing without my consent.

ScreenShot163.jpg

In my Spotify is still happening**bleep**!
In the image below all marked the Spotify that play without my permission.spotify ultimas.PNG

Suggested posts