Spotify toca sozinho quando está pausado

6 people liked this

Re: Spotify toca sozinho quando está pausado

Rafabiazzi
Casual Listener

I'm starting to think they're messing around to give us some music and win money because there's no concrete answer to our question. You have no idea of ​​the hate that I spend every day when I pause the music to answer the phone in the service or I leave paused for anything else and when suddenly it starts playing Gustavo Lima and Luan Santana ... I think I do not have to say anything else. Fix our problem! We are paying to use your service, it is not free.

6 people liked this

PGMM
Regular

I'm 100% sure no one is using my account. It always start playing the same music, only it. This goes on for a few days/weeks and it changes to another song. I believe it's some kind of advertisment for said song.

Just the other day, I was listening to a podcast on my phone and had to pause for a few minutes. The moment I took the phone out of my pocket, it started to play that damm song.

If I'm paying my subscription, I don't want to be forced to listen do ads.

5 people liked this

ainurelfking

I'm having the exact same problem. And it's always awful songs by Luan Santana and Gusttavo Lima. It happens both in the PC and phone app.

2 people liked this

lucasvp

Acontece a mesma coisa comigo e com musica do luan santana também. O plano de vcs é normal ou é de estudante?

3 people liked this

Rafabiazzi
Casual Listener

Sim, meu plano é de estudante.

Acho que deveriamos abrir um processo contra a empresa pois somos ignorados e nosso problema não foi solucionado.

Se dentro de 3 dias não obtivermos uma **bleep** farei uma denuncia para um investigamento concreto.

2 people liked this

lucasbersan
Casual Listener

No de vocês ainda ta acontecendo? Nos últimos dias fiz alguns testes e não aconteceu de novo, não sei se é sorte ou se deram um jeito. Pelo menos no pc parou. Vou testar no app do cel agora.

2 people liked this

PGMM
Regular

For a few days it didn't happen, and today it started again. Spotify, could you f******* stop this s***?

2 people liked this

PGMM
Regular

I don't want to f**** listen to Luan Santana or s*** like that. If I wanted I'd put it on my playlists.

2 people liked this

PGMM
Regular

The app was paused on MY playlist because I was on a call, and changed to the playlist on the picture attached and started playing without my consent.

ScreenShot163.jpg
1 person liked this

PiuLauffer
Regular

In my Spotify is still happening**bleep**!
In the image below all marked the Spotify that play without my permission.spotify ultimas.PNG

SUGGESTED POSTS