Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify won't load first page

Solved!

Spotify won't load first page

Plan

Duo Premium

Country

USA

Device

PC (ASUS laptop)

Operating System

Win10

My Question or Issue

For two days Spotify displays an error message when I start it. This occurred on both the desktop app and the web player. I see my home page, then an error dialog displays that says it is unable to load the page. There is a Re-try button, but that just puts me in a feedback loop because the page still won't load. I uninstalled the desktop app, downloaded it again, it seemed to fix it...only then it refused to load to queue (see related post). Then I tried the web player and *that* first page refused to load. Finally I got it to work by starting a song on the desktop app.  this made the web player able to load.  Then I used the web player to add to the queue, and the queue worked on the desktop app.  This is very frustrating.  I'm a new Spotify user, but what am I paying for?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @pilchbo

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already. Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @pilchbo

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already. Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

thanks, Eni. Will do. We'll see if this posts. I received Exception err 37FF74E2 when attempting the first reply.

Suggested posts