Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Startup song

Solved!

Startup song

Im on windows using the spotify app and eveytime i startup my pc the song on spotify ready to play is not the last song i played and even if i play a different song and then turn my pc off, when i turn it back on that same original song is there. Is there any way to make it so that it actually has the last song i played ready and better yet have it also know the last song i played on my phone so it can have that ready insted if the last time i used spotify was on my phone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

If you don't shut down the Spotify App manually before you shut down your computer, it will go back to the last time you did. 

Shutting down your Spotify desktop app is what triggers it saving the last song.

If you want the startup song to be the last one you listened to, make sure you close the Spotify App before shutting down your computer.

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,

If you don't shut down the Spotify App manually before you shut down your computer, it will go back to the last time you did. 

Shutting down your Spotify desktop app is what triggers it saving the last song.

If you want the startup song to be the last one you listened to, make sure you close the Spotify App before shutting down your computer.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts