Type in your question below and we'll check to see what answers we can find...
If you couldn't find any answers in the previous step then we need to post your question in the community and wait for someone to respond. You'll be notified when that happens.
Simply add some detail to your question and refine the title if needed, choose the relevant category, then post.
Before we can post your question we need you to quickly make an account (or sign in if you already have one).
Don't worry - it's quick and painless! Just click below, and once you're logged in we'll bring you right back here and post your question. We'll remember what you've already typed in so you won't have to do it again.
Two days ago out of the blue Spotify desktop app started showing "This track is not available" for all the tracks.
I have basically tried all the tips to remedy this problem but without any success.
- removed sound drivers
- disabled and reenabled local storage
- disabled high quality streaming
- reinstalled the app
- logged to the app on another computer
- Tweaked sound device settings (disable enhancments etc)
- Dell Latitude 5450
- Windows 7 Pro 64bit
- Sound playing through dac/amp via usb (tried to play songs without it as well)
- I have premium account
- Spotify works on other machines (computer, tablet, phone)
- On the machine where desktop app does not work I also installed alternative Spotify client - Clementine. After adding my Spotify account it played my playlists without a problem.
This paragraph I would like to dedicate to Spotify desktop app devs.
Being a programmer I can clearly see that the problem is not with machine or OS configuration but with desktop app itself.
Many paying customers reported this issue over the months and the fact that this bug is still present is unacceptable.
Shame on you Spotify devs, shame (bell ringing), shame....
Solved! Go to Solution.