Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unable to add a song to playlist by right-clicking on the song title in the lower left corner (PC)

Unable to add a song to playlist by right-clicking on the song title in the lower left corner (PC)

I used to add a song to my playlist by right-clicking on the song title in the lower left corner (with the album cover)  for years, but it doesn't work anymore for last few days (or weeks?). Right-clicking on song titles shows nothing, but still works on the artist.

Of course I can still add my song to playlist from other section, but why, this basic function was disabled?

3 Replies

I came to ask the same question. To add a song to a playlist now I need to either stay on queue, or click on the song to go to the album then look for the song to add. It's tedious and this definitely a QoL downgrade. Is it an error?

Hey there @jc3113 and @Rixorin

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this.

The folks at our tech team are currently looking into this, so make sure to vote for the Ongoing Issue here, if you haven't already.

Though we can't set an exact time frame for when this will be fixed, it'll also be useful to Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. We'll be sure to keep you updated with any news on the matter there.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted if you have any questions.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

At least is a known bug. Missing that feature too.

Suggested posts