Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View songs alphabetically

Solved!

View songs alphabetically

Is there a way to sort music alphabetically? It's annoying having to scroll through all my songs to find one of the ones I saved first. Using the web player and the android app and can't find a way on either.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @jenniferh1 ,

Welcome to the Community.

It's pretty simple to sort your music alphabetically! 

On Desktop, all you have to do is go to your Library → Songs → Hit the "TITLE" button and it will sort your Library by Recently Added songs and Title:

library1.jpg

The same thing can be done using your Mobile Device, you just have to hit this icon at top right and choose to sort your songs either by Recently Added or Title:

nmobiel.jpg

Hope this helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @jenniferh1 ,

Welcome to the Community.

It's pretty simple to sort your music alphabetically! 

On Desktop, all you have to do is go to your Library → Songs → Hit the "TITLE" button and it will sort your Library by Recently Added songs and Title:

library1.jpg

The same thing can be done using your Mobile Device, you just have to hit this icon at top right and choose to sort your songs either by Recently Added or Title:

nmobiel.jpg

Hope this helps 🙂

@Brunelicia Thank you! Can't believe it's taken me 3 months and I didn't try pulling the list down on the app to get the filter option. Can't see the title on the desktop site but I can control from the app much easier now I can sort them alphabetically.

Hi @jenniferh1, you're welcome 🙂

If you still want help with the Desktop, feel free to send me a screenshot of how your client looks like so I may help you find the feature.

Suggested posts