Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Windows 10 - Left corner song banner (pause,stop) - FIX IT

Solved!

Windows 10 - Left corner song banner (pause,stop) - FIX IT

Hi Spotify Team, please fix this problem from last update of Spotify 1.0.41.375

In left corner in Windows 10 i see everytime if i change volume this poisonous banner of song.

Please Fix it, or add in Spotify settings - selection fro off this.

Thanks

0111.JPG
128 Replies

Had the problem for a while, just saw Spotify fixed it;

Thank you for listening to your customers, we appreciate the feedback

There's a lot of hate for the feature on this thread. I actually like it. Really loving the album artwork integrated into the Windows experience. Thanks Spotify for taking the time to figure out how to make this work, then taking the time to figure out how to disable it.

I am now on version 1.0.47.13.gd8e05b1f and this issue is now fixed for me.

Thanks bro! That was distracting as **bleep** when I was listening to music whilst trying to work and the fix works fine. Thanks! 

Hello, I am currently using the version 1.0.48.103.g15edf1ec on my windows 10 PC. After I notive the overlay is gone today, I saw that too many people having issues on that topic. However, I was loving the feature and it is sad that I DON'T HAVE an option to enable/disable it on the "Display Options". I wonder if the option can be changed on anywhere else or did spotify remove it permanently?

Best regards,

-ilke 

I acutally LIKE the banner, but I just don't want it to display for 10 seconds, it blocks vital areas especially when multitasking in my browser. Is there any way to edit the display time of the banner rather than just ON/OFF ?

From a sincere Spotify Lover ❤️

Cheers,

Marcus

I agree, it's a wonderful feature - makes the computing experience that much sleeker. I feel like a badass while editing photos/graphics and then using my keyboard shortcuts to manipulate tracks AND having the album art displayed. I just wish that the banner wouldn't linger quite so long or if it would dissapear using the Esc key because it can be bothersome in some browser multitasking scenarios

Marked as solution

First they cant change that. because this is not a spotify feuture its a Windows 10 feuture. If u have a option say it to Windows 10 dev team(Start>*write:Feedback Hub>Start Feedback App). And you can change countdown for media panel from (Start>Settings>Ease Of Access>Other options>Change "Show noticafications for" setting) 

Can one of the moderators write last Description then lock the subject ?

People asking same things without read written Replies.

THANK YOU

wow saw this know ive been loking for ways to get that thing away but thx spotify 

Glad you guys listening what about taking pics off artists I think it be good having list view option 

follow up or reduce image when zoomed out to fit 10 across

I like this feature!

I have other apps which use the pause/play button which conflict with this option. Each time I pause Kodi/Netflix, Spotify starts playing, frigging annoying. Looks to be fixed now though! Will be changing those settings as soon as my partner stops hogging Netflix.

I really like it. Is there any way to have it appear everytime a new song comes on?

Screenshot (1).png

The volume overlay is definitely not in Spotify's control, but the track control can absolutely be fixed by Spotify and it has been.

Thank you so much! 🙂

oh, i thought it was a windows 10 feature, but since it's spotify's .... maybe you could add some customizing options to that overlay popup? like size and transparency and duration? the idea is cool, but the popup is a bit too big and "in a wrong place" for me..

alex_xele

Why. just why. Why are you asking questions like that. **bleep** really.

i think i can sell you anything i want

Suggested posts