Free/Premium

Country

France

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Bonjour,

J'ai installé Spotify hier et l'application a parfaitement fonctionné toute la journée: comme j'ai la version gratuite, du temps à autre il y avait de la publicité (curieusement en allemand alors que je suis française) - donc tout allait bien.

Depuis ce matin, la liste de lecture se coupe toute seule au bout de 1:24 environ et se met en pause, il faut donc que je la remette en route manuellement, ce qui est très stressant.

J'ai donc plusieurs fois désinstallé et re-téléchargé l'application - mais sans que le problème change.

J'ai essayé de voir si je pouvais vider le cache ou faire autre chose dans les paramètres des applications sur le pc, mais la fenêtre est grisé et permet juste la désinstallation, voir printscreen: https://prnt.sc/xr03mg.

J'utilise windows 10 et comme indiqué: hier, le jour de l'installation, tout fonctionnait parfaitement!

Pourriez vous m'aider?

Cdt

Petra

Dear all, I installed Spotify hier and the application worked perfectly all day: as I had the free version, from time to time there was publicity (curiously in German while I was French) - so all went well . For the time being, the reading list is cut only at the 1:24 mark and takes a break, so it must be that I drop by manually, which is very stressful. I have therefore several times uninstalled and re-downloaded the application - but without the problem change. I tried to see if I could hide the cache or do other things in the application parameters on the pc, but the window is grayed out and just allows uninstallation, see printscreen: https://prnt.sc/xr03mg. I use windows 10 and as indicated: hier, the day of installation, everything worked perfectly! Can you help me? Cdt Petra

1 Reply

Hello @Amber72,

Thank you for your post here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

We suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different from a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. 

If that doesn't do the trick, can you log in with another account - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers 🙂 

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts