Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

error 17

error 17

when i try install in my pc, this show me a erro say error 17.
I try this any time, after unistall and say me in spanish no se pude iniciar spotify codigo de error 17
please if you have solution send me this email
my email account is 
this acount is type duo , the other account in this plan is 

1 Reply

Hey @polvorin31,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We've gone ahead and edited your post, since it contained personal info. Keep in mind this is a public space, so, to maintain your personal data secure, we've deleted some of the details you kindly sent us.

Usually, when the app starts behaving differently after an update, it's related to some damaged cache stored on your device from previous versions. If it happens again, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it's more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

Once you've completed this process, restart your PC and try again. This usually does the trick.

Also, make sure you have the latest OS version on your device and the updated version of the Spotify app. Would you mind sending us the make/model and OS of your computer along with the Spotify version you are running?

Keep us in the loop!

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts