Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

password issue and non-existent support

password issue and non-existent support

I am really begining to hate Spotify.

yes the Library is good and the interface fairly intuative, but, support just sucks.

Now if I was a free user I would accept it, but I am premium, so when it won't allow me to login, refuses the password, then when i foillow all the steps to reset the password and still doen't work, i get upset.

When I follow the steps that is reccommended and they don't work, i get more upset.

When I come here and have to surf dozens of entries with no solutions, then I get down right mad.

If this was the first support issue I had had then it would be a different thing, bit it isn't.

Really, why do I pay monthly for a service that when something goes wrong, there is no support???

So what do I do.

NOW, before on of you non-paid support types come on and ask the have you followed these instrauctions list, the answer is YES.

Have I even reinstalled it, YES.

The point is I PAY, money dollars donaros .. you get it so there should be premium support for premium paid customers.

And why should I have to spend hours, seriously hours sorting thru this???

6 Replies

Hey there.

I'm really sorry that you have login problems.

However I make sure staff will help you in this issue clear and loud soon.

Thanks for letting me know about problems with Spotify.

Did you try to contact Spotify using the Support Form? That is the offical support route.

Liam

@Liam wrote:

Did you try to contact Spotify using the Support Form? That is the offical support route.

Liam

If no password, no support...

Feedback form needs login at least for now.

@user-removed no, that's wrong. My link doesn't require a login.

It sounds like you want direct support so use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Hi @jonathang - your Premium account is actually setup using your Facebook details so it'll always be your Facebook email address and password that you use to login. If you've forgotten your Facebook password, you can reset that here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts