Indonesia

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Hi Guys, Good day,

I believe i just found a bug?

whenever i played a song in my spotify, and then i go to sound settings, and i disable my active playback. My spotify will stop playing sound (of course) but then it will just go crazy, it keeps skipping song. Enabling the playback wont make any different. the solution i get for this bug is by simply reopen the spotify apps.

Hope you guys fix this. sorry i cant attach videos, because i dont have any screen recorder.

PS: Im having an issue when posting this post. Correct the highligted issue and try again, always

Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Alfrodooo,

Thanks for clarifying. What you should get is a message saying that "Spotify can't play this right now" after disabling the playback device. This is why a re-install might be necessary, but it's of course not a guarantee that what you're experiencing will be resolved. 

Let us know if you want us to further help you troubleshooting. 

All the best! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Alfrodooo, help's here. 

Can you tell us a bit more about the active playback setting? We couldn't find such setting. Is it the Autoplay setting

First, make sure that you perform a quick reinstall, and then give us a more specific example of the issue. Make sure to try different devices and different networks. 

Thanks! 🙂

what i mean is that when i play song (pic1)

pic 1pic 1

and then i disable the only playback in my windows settings, which is speaker (pic 2)

pic 2pic 2

spotify will start to skipping songs (i dont have screen recorder)

anyway, by the time i screen capture this, i havent re- install spotify, because i dont think it will effect me or something, i just want to let you guys know about this 

Thank you 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey @Alfrodooo,

Thanks for clarifying. What you should get is a message saying that "Spotify can't play this right now" after disabling the playback device. This is why a re-install might be necessary, but it's of course not a guarantee that what you're experiencing will be resolved. 

Let us know if you want us to further help you troubleshooting. 

All the best! 🙂

Suggested posts